There is always room for improvement. Cultivating ‘rich habits’ will help improve your ability to manage your finances and other important areas of life; such as your health and career aspirations. Below is a summary of rich habits which were identified by Thomas Corley in his published book.
- Form and follow good habits each and every day
- Set goals for the long-term and break them down into years, months and days. From this, focus on your goals each and every day
- Embrace and commit to self-improvement every day
- Make your health a priority. Exercise on a regular basis and eat well
- Form lifelong relationships. Keep in touch with your family and friends
- Do everything in moderation to preserve your sanity
- Adopt a “DO IT NOW” mindset to help accomplish your goals
- Engage in rich thinking every day. Read and keep up to date with the occurrences around the world
- Commit to saving a proportion of your gross monthly income
- Control your thoughts and emotions each day. You are in control
Source of Information:
- Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals. By Thomas C. Corley.