- Put in the time to learn everything about your craft and to truly understand it.
- Stay dedicated to your craft – no matter what life throws at you.
- Hold high standards for your work.
- Be a self-starter. Remain self-motivated to your craft.
- Everything is all on you. Have personal accountability for your work.
- Think big and long-term. Be patient to follow it through.
- Listen more, talk less. Listening with intention will help you identify your client’s needs and connect with almost anyone to your craft. This is absolutely essential if you’re seeking to sell a product or service.
Source of information: