- Skills that possess great value. Think of sales, marketing, leadership, time management and team building. Learn and develop them.
- A scalable product or service. Something that can sell itself where you’re not exchanging time for money. If you can automate the sale of your product or service, even better as you’ll be making money whilst you are sleeping! Such examples include an e-book (product) or a Netflix’s subscription (service).
- An established list of clientele. People (clients and partners) who have worked with you in the past who are willing to promote your business values in the form of referrals and providing testimonials. Create and maintain trust with your clientele as early and often as possible.
- A huge quality network. Having access to influential people and organisations will help your business thrive & get to the next level. You are who you associate yourself with. Successful business owners network with other successful business owners to see how they can be of use to each other for the long-term.
- A rich mindset. The more ideas you have, the more business products and services you’re able to create to help serve a large demographic of people. The more value you’re able to serve; the more people you will have access to & who are willing to pay for your products or services. Branch out and think big!
Source of information: